I am a VILLUM Investigator with the project S4OS: Scalable analysis and Synthesis of Safe, Secure and Optimal Strategies for Cyber-Physical Systems.
In 2015 I won an ERC Advanced Grant with the project LASSO for learning, analysis, synthesis and optimization of cyber physical systems.
I am also director of the Danish Innovation Network InfinIT, as well as the Innovation Fund Denmark research center DiCyPS. I am the PI of the Villum Synergy Project CLAIRE and the project BEOCOVID funded by Poul Due Jensen Grundfos Foundation. I am also co-PI in the Innovation Fund Denmark projects FED and DONUT and the Vienna Science and Technology Fund project WHATIF.
My research interests include modeling and semantics, verification and logic, concurrency theory, performance analysis of real-time, embedded and cyber-physical systems, model checking and machine learning with numerous application in transport, energy and water management. I am prime investigator of the award winning tool UPPAAL as well as its branches targeting planning, optimization, testing, synthesis, machine learning and compositional analysis.
- Foreign Expert of China, Distinguished Professor, Northeastern University, China (2018-)
- INRIA International Chair, France (2016- )
Recent and Upcoming Conferences (please submit) & Ínvited Talks
- DIREC Talks, Formal Verification and Machine Learning Joining Forcesx
- Digital Tech Summit
- MEMOCODE’21, 19th ACM-IEEE International Conference on Formal Methods and Models for System Design
- Novo Nordisk Foundation, DataScience Talk
- InfoSecurity 2021 – Version 2.
- ICTAC 2021, 18th International Colloqwuium on Theoretical Aspects of Computing
- Synthesis of Models and Systems, Simons Institute, Berkeley, Spring 2021.
- TACAS 2022 (PC Member)
- TACAS 2021 (Chair)
- CAV 2021 (PC Member)
- HSCC 2021 (PC Member)
- Workshop on Verified Systems, Isaac Newton Institute, Cambridge, June, 2021
PhD Thesis, Edinburgh University available here.